Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Advertisement Reflection

Going into this assignment i felt like this was going to be a fun paper to write because we get to redesign a whole new advertisement. I chose on my specific advertisement because sports is what i've always been into and so i wanted to choose something that has to do with sports and that's the advertisement i chose. My idea for my redesign came because gatorade was really meant for male athletes and i wanted to have a totally different audience in young women. I really just pictured it in my mind and thought how good Gatorade would do if they can pull this off, but it's unrealistic because that's not their audience. Some challenges that I faced starting my essay were trying to think if this advertisement would actually sell and i actually really think that it can. I just thought of how the audience would react to this product and decided where this advertisement would be and thought of how it would be bought and why it would be bought and it helped complete my challenge. I really enjoyed the opportunity to make a whole new design with the celebrities that I decide to pick. I thought it was very fun to me. I used this to my advantage by choosing the number one celebrity in the world right now, Justin Beiber. I feel like i have a greater understanding of the audiences that advertisement companies aim for and what celebrities they use to fulfill sales to their audiences. Even though I got an 85 percent on this paper, i don't think i would change one thing because I thought I covered all the details and i wouldn't want to change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment